Cash For College Workshops
LEAD AND CASH FOR COLLEGE WILL HELP YOU APPLY FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN FINANCIAL AID! AN HOUR NOW COULD MEAN A MILLION DOLLARS OVER YOUR LIFETIME!
During January and February, students and families can attend FREE Cash for College workshops across the Inland Empire for help to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and CA DREAM Act application.
The deadline to apply for Cal Grants and most other types of financial aid for California Colleges is March 2nd*
WHAT TO BRING
CHECKLIST OF IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO HELP COMPLETE THE FAFSA
If you don't have every one of these documents, that's okay. Come to a workshop with the documents that you have and that apply to you.
* Driver's license
* Social Security card or number
* Alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
* Your 2014 income information
* Parent 2014 income information
* Your tax and parent tax information; previous year taxes are okay for now if you don't have 2014
* 2014 bank statements
* Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, Social Security benefits, or child support
* List of colleges you are interested in attending
All Cash for College Workshop events are open to the public. You can attend any event in any region if you choose. Download our list of upcoming events.
Visit: calgrants.org for an update on the Cash For College Workshop schedule.
For more information contact:
Cash For College Inland Empire Regional Coordinator